Manufacturers build refrigerators to last; that’s why many of them offer a guarantee of up to five years. However, with a little effort, you can extend the lifespan of your refrigerator, even more, keep it running efficiently, and save on bills.
Refrigeration Life Hacks!
Make life easier with these clever refrigeration organizing tips. Here are a few of our old favourites:
* Store meat on the lowest shelves in the refrigerator to avoid any of the juices dripping down onto the food below and breeding bacteria.
* The bottom part of an empty egg carton makes a brilliant condiment holder for the fridge door, stopping bottles from toppling over and making sure that you squeeze every last drop out of your sauce bottles!
* Keep a list on the outside of your refrigerator or freezer of what is inside. That way you will know at a glance exactly what is in there without rummaging, and it will save precious time when you are in need of inspiration!
* Save some space by ditching food packaging. Fridge and freezer bags are a really handy way to utilise the space more effectively whilst keeping food fresh. You can even wash them after use and reuse them time and time again. Simply cut out the cooking instruction and storage dates and slip them inside the bag, facing outwards for easy reference.
* There is no need for you to spend a lot of money on specialist cleaning products for your cooling appliances. To avoid using harsh chemicals that may harm the environment, you can use plenty of ordinary household items: white vinegar, lemon juice and baking soda used right will leave your fridge gleaming, with a fresh aroma.
S&D Ireland – Refrigerator Sales and Repairs
S&D Ireland is your local refrigerator expert: Call us today to find out more about our range of appliances and repair services.
Aintree Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 0151 6017150
Tarleton Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 01695 768738
Skelmersdale Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 01695 768738
Bootle Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 0151 6017150
Southport Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 01704 779123
Ormskirk Domestic Appliance Repairs Call 01695 768738